- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or similar technical degree
- Demonstrable experience of working in an agile scrum environment, ideally as a PO, but possibly as an agile coach or a similar role.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Strong business skills.
● An understanding and appreciation for software development and design, solid technical skillset.
● A strong track record in the retail, e-commerce or commercial software development sectors.
● Strong technical skills and an analytic mind set.
● Previous experience in a Product Development role
● Track record delivering high quality software that meets business need in a timely fashion.
● Experience in estimating the value of software features, and in cost-benefit analysis and constructing business cases.
● Experience of managing a product backlog
● Innovation & Problem Solving - able to solve complex problems, participates in continuous improvement, adapts the ideas of others
● Teamwork – works well with others and actively contributes towards team objectives
● Communication & Impact – strong verbal and written communication, robust interaction with internal stakeholders and other members of the team.
● Productivity, Drive & Achievement – proactive approach, gets things done, demonstrates accountability and ownership, prioritises own workload
● Technical Excellence – demonstrates intellectual rigour, possesses relevant abilities and is able to pick up new skills quickly
● Business awareness – ability to apply learned skills, awareness beyond immediate area/role
● Adaptability - working under pressure, flexible, positive and focused during times of change