Who you are
What you'll do
- Create maintainable, reusable and scalable backend code using Java and Spring framework.
- Work closely with the rest of the team to develop clean interfaces, using HTML5, CSS3/SASS and Angular.js framework.
- Work with internal stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle and ensure project work is completed to brief and timescales.
- Keep a keen eye on the latest industry trends and techniques and apply them as part of your day-to-day work.
- Work as part of a cross-functional team in an agile development environment
Your skills and experience should include:
- Experienced as full stack developer in a cross functional team
- Ability to create high quality code no matter what language you’re using
- Experience with the Spring framework
- Working knowledge of HTML5, accessibility and web standards
- Modern CSS techniques and frontend assets processing
- Angular.js experience
- Team player with good communication skills
Nice to have:
- AWS platform, including Elastic Beanstalk, DynamoDB, SQS, SNS, S3 etc.
- Experience with Microservices
- Knowledge of SCRUM or other Agile methodologies
- Not afraid of challenging projects
- Working experience with Bootstrap, Foundation
- Experience in cross browser development and testing
- Experience in creating responsive designs
- Experience/Understanding of AMD patterns
- Experience with Node.js
- Version control (Git)
- Task/Bug tracking (Jira etc)
- Experience of working together with a backend developers and UX experts