Sorry, this vacancy is now closed
- Closing date
- 12 Jun 2014
- 40 hours per week
- Contract type
- Hatfield (Head Office)
- Vacancy description
The main aim of this role is to provide full administrative support to HR on activities associated with the employment cycle, ensuring that our HR processes run smoothly and efficiently and acting as the first HR contact for both Ocado employees and managers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To act as the first point of contact for general HR related queries via dedicated email and telephone helpline, taking ownership of the query through to resolution, escalating where necessary
- To ensure accurate recording of all details pertaining to employee records via our bespoke HR application and other data sources such as Excel.
- To provide administrative support across all areas of HR which may involve updating absence records, administration of Attendance Policy, Disciplinary and Grievance Policy and related correspondence, employee related documentation, filing, scanning, post management
- To make bookings on behalf of the HR team such as hotel reservations, car hire, conference room hire, refreshments. To co-ordinate interview bookings, assessment centres, training workshops, driving assessments, etc
- To raise purchase orders and record invoices against cost trackers
- To support throughout the recruitment process to include completing initial telephone interviews, arranging interviews, updating our recruitment database and all over related administrative duties
- To produce both standard and HR reports when required
What do we need from you?
- Experience in general office administration, preferably within a HR or recruitment environment
- An excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, including good telephone manner
- Experienced Microsoft package user and confident approach to IT systems in general
- Accurate with attention to detail, good prioritiser and strong organisation skills
- Flexibility to working hours, this role will involve working on a roster that will include evenings and possibly Saturday mornings
Due to the fast paced nature of Ocado's business our vacancy close dates may be subject to change.