Ocado is a pioneering and award-winning online retailer that is revolutionising the way the UK shops for groceries. With the business continuing to enjoy strong growth, there's never been a better time to join us, working alongside a bunch of smart thinkers and can-doers with extraordinary drive, passion and talent.
Over the last 18 months we have been developing our 2nd Customer Fulfilment Centre in Dordon, North Warwickshire which will be going live in the coming weeks. We are now looking for an Operations Manager to join the team and play a key part in the success of this new facility.
As an Operations Manager, you will also be set objectives and be responsible for the performance of Team Managers to meet demanding targets, deadlines and KPI's to maximize operational performance and efficiency. Ultimately, you will ensure that our customers continue to receive outstanding service.
To be considered, you will have:
· Experience in an Operational leadership capacity within warehouse/ production environment
· CILT, CIPS, NEBOSH qualified or affiliated (Preferred)
· Degree calibre or demonstrable experience in a similar role
· A history of achieving results
· Managed large teams of people
· The ability to get performance through people with excellent communication skills
· Analytical rationale and be data driven
· Exceptionally high standards
This role will involve working 12 hour shifts on any 4 of 7 days, including rotating between day and night shifts.